Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 29, 2012


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I may be moving right now, but as you can see, I did manage to put an IMM post together.  I've been adding things to this post as they come in, so I can at least avoid having a potentially huge and wordy post next week.  I'm going to keep this short, though, and will just cut straight to the chase.

For Review


This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
(Thanks to St. Martin's Griffin & Netgalley!)


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
(Thanks to Tor Teen!)


Bought


Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan James


Ebooks


Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima


Crave by Melissa Darnell
The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly


Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fisher
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge


The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva