Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Happy April, everyone!  Today's also special in that it would have been my Papaw H's 112th birthday!  I never got to meet him, but I love hearing stories about him.

Anyhoo, there's no video this week.  I'm exhausted and am pretty sure I look like Dracula's long-lost Irish cousin thanks to my paler-than-usual skin tone today.  Instead, we'll just revert back to pictures, shall we?

For Review


Glimmer by Phoebie Kitanidis
coming April 17, 2012 from Balzer + Bray
Thanks to the publisher & SBB ARC Tours


Quarantine: The Loners by Lex Thomas
coming July 10, 2012 from Egmont

Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
coming April 10, 2012 from Egmont


Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
coming September 11, 2012 from Random House BFYR

Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
coming August 14, 2012 from Delacorte BFYR


Touched by Cyn Balog
coming August 14, 2012 from Delacorte BFYR

Flutter by Gina Linko
coming October 23, 2012 from Random House BFYR


Arise by Tara Hudson
coming June 5, 2012 from HarperTeen

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
coming May 29, 2012 from HarperTeen


Once by Anna Carey
coming July 3, 2012 from HarperTeen


Bought


Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins



Borrowed


Devour by Shelly Crane
Borrowed from Heather at SupaGurl Books


Owned But Newly Signed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva