Saturday, March 17, 2012

In My Mailbox - March 18, 2012


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I was out of town last weekend, so beware, I have 2 weeks' worth of books to share.  I also decided that it was about time that I do another vlog since I actually have the time this week.  I have some good stuff, so let's get started!




Gifts

Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter (signed)
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (signed)

swag, including...
an Iron Queen button
Taken at Dusk notebook & pen


Swag

Article 5 magnet


Won

Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (ARC)


Bought

Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
Starters by Lissa Price
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Divergent by Veronica Roth


Already Owned but Newly Signed

 Article 5 by Kristen Simmons


For Review


Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin


Purity by Jackson Pearce
The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler



Ebooks


Oppression by Jessica Therrien
Portrait of a Starter by Lissa Price


Black Hole Sun by David MacInnis Gill
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick


Gone by Michael Grant
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva