Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox - March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

While this week hasn't been the book smorgasbord the previous 2 weeks were, I am still extremely happy about the books I received (and in one case found) this week.  You will see why once you get a load of the particular books I got.





Bought

Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
The Season by Sarah MacLean


Won

Uglies: Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld


Completely Random

Crucible of Gold by Naomi Novik


For Review

Belles by Jen Calonita
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva