Sunday, July 22, 2012

New to the Nest - July 22, 2012 (The Marla is Late Edition)


Welcome to New to the Nest, now appearing on a new day.  I decided to separate it from Owl Tell You All About It simply because it is easier for me to get all of my books into the post, including Saturday late-comers (our mail runs fairly late in the afternoon).  Feel free to comment and leave a link to your own book haul posts.  I'll do my best to return all visits (I promise, I'm trying to get better at it).

Hello, hello, all.  *yawns*  As you can see, I'm running behind today.  The Owlet isn't sleeping all the way through the night for some reason, so the entire family is suffering from sleep deprivation and lots of excessive yawning.  I've also not been feeling my best this week, so I'm behind in reading, as well.  It's been a while since I've been this far behind schedule.  I did receive a lot of awesomeness this week, though!  I'm beyond excited about this week's book acquisitions.


 Physical Books

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (from the author; Thanks so much, Ruta!)

The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki (from the publisher for review)

 
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (from Around the World ARC Tours)

The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent (from Southern Book Bloggers ARC Tours)


Ebooks

 Two and Twenty Dark Tales ed. by Georgia McBride & Michelle Zink (from Month9Books via Netgalley)
The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer (from Egmont USA via Netgalley)
Covet by Melissa Darnell (from Harlequin Teen via Netgalley)

3 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM

    Ooh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them!






    Here's
    my STS






    Have a GREAT day!





    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I have a copy of Suburban Strange coming soon but I really want to read Out of the Easy too! It looks great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy @TheReaderBeeJuly 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM

    I can't wait to read Alice in Zombieland! It sounds awesome. :) Looking forward to your review for it!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva