Saturday, July 21, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It - July 21, 2012


Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, and where I may be going.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!


Books I've Read This Week

Revived by Cat Patrick
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris


Currently Reading

The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent


Up Next

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Wings of Arian by Devri Walls
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein


Reviews Posted

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier


Other Posts

4 comments:

  1. I loved Throne of Glass. Have you read the novella ebook prequels? I just discovered them and really found that they added to my appreciation for the story and for the author's writing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wings of Arian looks interesting.
    Happy reading!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet, but I do have them on my Kindle. I keep thinking about them, even though I have some books that have to be read this week.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva