Saturday, July 7, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It - July 7, 2012



Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, and where I may be going.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!

Books I've Read This Week


Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Black City by Elizabeth Richards


Currently Reading

So Close to You by Rachel Carter
The Dream Slayer by Jill Cooper
Long Lankin by Lindsay Barraclough


Up Next

 Poison Tree by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake


Reviews Posted

Taken at Dusk by CC Hunter
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Once by Anna Carey
Uglies: Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld


Other Posts

4 comments:

  1. Mannnn so many great books! Girl of Nightmares, So Close to You, and Something Strange and Deadly! So Lucky! Hope you enjoy/enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. :-) I'm enjoying So Close to You and really liked Something Strange and Deadly. I can't wait to get to Girl of Nightmares. I adored Anna Dressed in Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Black City! SO gorgeous! Here's Our Week in Books at Libby Blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail is lovely. I'm still trying to figure out how it relates to the story, though. It's something to ponder.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva