Saturday, May 12, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It & New to the Nest - Week in Review for May 6- 12

Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, where I may be going, and the books I received since last week.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!

Books Read This Week

Crewel by Gennifer Albin
 Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze


Currently Reading

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis


Up Next

Revived by Cat Patrick
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross


Reviews Posted

I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter


Other Posts



Upcoming Author Events in My Area

Amy Plum, Myra McEntire, & CJ Redwine
@ Parnassus Books in Nashville, TN; May 14th, 2012


New to the Nest


Bought


Until I Die by Amy Plum


ARCs & Finished Copies


Revived by Cat Patrick (from Little, Brown for review)
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein  (won from LibraryThing Early Reviewers)


Ebooks & Netgalley Titles


Intangible by J. Meyers (from the author for review)
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (purchased)
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta (from Netgalley courtesy Tor/Forge)
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé (from Netgalley courtesy Random House)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Revived! It looks so good. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM + Weekly Wrap-Up

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Until I Die. Cold Fury sounds awesome and I really need to get a copy of Revived soon. I also have Dark Companion and The Sweetest Dark but I haven't gotten to them yet but I can't wait to read them. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entangled sounds SO good! I'm jealous! Check out Our Week in Books at Libby Blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Revived this week too! Cold Fury looks awesome! & I've read Intangible and loved it! Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those books! Happy reading.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy @TheReaderBeeMay 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM

    Ohh, great books! I got The Sweetest Dark last week, and can't wait to get started on it. :) Looking forward to sharing reviews with you!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva