Saturday, May 19, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It & New to the Nest - Week in Review for May 13-19

Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, where I may be going, and the books I received since last week.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!

Books Read This Week

 The Ash-Born Boy by Victoria Schwab
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova


Currently Reading

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Up Next

Revived by Cat Patrick
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
 

Reviews Posted

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Ash-Born Boy by Victoria Schwab
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze


Other Posts



New to the Nest



Are you noticing a theme here?  There is a noticeable amount of sea-related books this week! 


The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova (from SBB ARC Tours)

 Wrecked by Anna Davies (won from The Violet Hour, courtesy Big Honcho Media)

 Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (gift from the hubby)

The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards (from Random Buzzers store)


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (from Netgalley)


Call of the Sea by Rebecca Hart (from the publicist for review)

6 comments:

  1. Cool books this week =) I really want to read Wrecked because I've been hearing some awesome stuff about it! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving The Vicious Deep cover! I've never seen that one before. I got Throne of Glass this week too! Enjoy them all!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all the mermaid books!! i'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! Love the mermaid/water theme! I can't wait to read Vicious Deep - it sounds really good. Throne of Glass sounds interesting too - I'll have to check it out. Happy reading!
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of Call of the Sea, but I have added it to my TBR on Goodreads. Thanks for highlighting it! I love anything to do with mermaids and selkies.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva