Monday, May 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Books I Hope People Will Still Read in 30 Years

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish.  The purpose of this meme is to create a list based on weekly prompts.  Just link back to The Broke and the Bookish, then add your name and blog post to their link widget.  That's it!

It's been a while since I participated in TTT, but this is definitely a fun list to come back to!  There are so many books that I have read and loved in the past 10 years, but I hope I can do this list justice with my picks.


Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

 Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

6 comments:

  1.  Great choices! I would love it for Anna and the French Kiss to stand the test of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack I forgot the Night Circus! I LOOOOOVE that book!
    Anna and the French Kiss need to be on my TBR list I'm thinking
     
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashelynn @ Gypsy Book ReviewsMay 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    I LOVE your list and so, so agree with them!! these books are magical and amazing. <3

    my
    Top
    Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost chose Anna and the French Kiss. I almost chose The Hunger Games, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between Shades of Gray is new to me, but now I've seen it on several lists!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I Hope We'll Still Be Reading in Thirty Years. I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Night Circus! I too hope people are reading that book in 30 years!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva