Saturday, May 26, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It & New to the Nest - May 20-26

Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, where I may be going, and the books I received since last week.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!

Books Read This Week

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Redheads Are Soulless by Heather White
Timepiece by Myra McEntire


Currently Reading

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Call of the Sea by Rebecca Hart

Up Next

Arise by Tara Hudson
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Revived by Cat Patrick


Reviews Posted

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter


Other Posts


New to the Nest

I got a very awesome haul this week and I can't wait to dive into each and every one.

 Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (bought from Amazon bargain books)

 The Other Countess by Eve Edwards (used)

 Wither by J.G. Passarella (Amazon)

 Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (from Macmillan/Fierce Reads)

Call of the Sea by Rebecca Hart (from the publicist; thanks, Kelly!)

 Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (from Tor for review)



Undead by Kirsty McKay (from Scholastic via Netgalley)

6 comments:

  1. I read Glow back before it came out and I loved it! I can't wait to get my hands on the second book =) I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of Undead...LOL. I love it. Awesome week my dear. You can see mine tomorrow on my meme The Sunday Post. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL OF NIGHTMARES!
    You're so lucky! :D Enjoy your books & I hope you have a great week!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice, quirky cover, right?  LOL!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW!!!  I opened the envelope while standing in my apartment building's courtyard and pretty much squealed in the most high-pitch I've ever produced.  LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy @TheReaderBeeMay 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

    Glow! I had it from the library, but didn't have time to read it. :) Enjoy your new reads this week!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva