Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I have been animated... in ghostly form!


Kyla from Kyla Novelista (you'll remember her as the zombie expert in the Bump in the Night Brawl last week) has drawn up a little something to commemorate the memorable week that was the Bump in the Night Spooktacular/Bump in the Night Brawl.  Feast your eyes on the ladies of Bump in the Night Brawl, forever immortalized in the forms of our respective picks!




 She also sent me a copy of just my figure.  See how sad I am that my ghosts lost?




Thanks so much for everything, Kyla.  It's been a blast bantering with you all on Twitter.  It was so much fun (and still is)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva