Sunday, November 27, 2011

Starting the Next Chapter Has a New Look!



Starting the Next Chapter

As you may have noticed, STNC is sporting a new look!  It's all thanks to the awesome Lori at Imagination Designs:



Use Your Imagination Designs

This calls for a happy dance... an OWL happy dance!





If you need a new look for your own blog, Lori is your girl.  She does great work and the process was easy and painless (at least, from the customer stand point; I know Lori certainly did a lot of work!).

Don't forget to grab one of the cute new buttons that Lori has made.  If you already have one of my buttons, I hope you'll grab a new one.  Many, many thanks to Lori for doing such an amazing job.  I love my blog's new look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva