Saturday, November 5, 2011

In My Mailbox - November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It's time for another IMM vlog.  This week, I have *drumroll* BIRTHDAY BOOKS!  It's a month early, but dear old Dad knows how much I love to read, so he gave me my present early, which was book money.  My mom's big gift to me is the final payment toward my blog design.  Do they know me, or do they know me?  I've also got a few nice Netgalley acquisitions to share, which I am VERY excited about.  Here we go!






Purchased

Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts


For Review

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva