Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox - November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Hello, hello!  It's been a few weeks since my last vlog, but here I am with another one.  Pardon me if I'm a little rusty.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks, so I am glad to finally get to do another IMM post at last.  I'm not editing the film this week, as I've not had the best of luck with computer programs today.  As such, I've included release dates & publisher info in the list below.  This week is going to be a good one, as my birthday is coming up, my Bump in the Night giveaway ends, and my new blog design will go live!  I hope you all will love it just as much as I do.  Many thanks to Lori from Imagination Designs for doing such a great job.  Now on to what you're probably waiting for... the books!








Purchased

 The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Devouring by Simon Holt
SoulStice by Simon Holt
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore


Won/Review

A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink (March 20, 2012 from Dial) - won from LibraryThing
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver (February 28, 2012 from Harlequin Teen) - from Netgalley
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (January 3, 2012 from Feiwel & Friends) - from Netgalley
New Girl by Paige Harbison (January 31, 2012 from Harlequin Teen) - from Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva