Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox - November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I'm starting to get a nice selection of review books for the new year.  It looks as though January is going to be a busy, busy month for me, but I love it!  It already promises to be a good year, and I can't wait to get started on my January reviews.  Lucky for me, I've been finding some really great stuff on Netgalley lately.  I also got to go to Books-A-Million on Thursday, where I scored some awesome clearance books.  I will definitely have plenty to read during the cold winter months.  No vlog this week, however.  I fell asleep trying to get the Owlet to go to sleep, so I'm afraid I'm rather groggy.



Purchased


Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
(both found on clearance at BAM)



 Circle Nine by Anne Heltzel
Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
(both under $3 for the Nook)


Won


Dracula in Love by Karen Essex
(Thanks to Michelle at Castle Macabre)


For Review


Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill
(Thanks to Random House & Netgalley) 



Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
(Thanks to Harlequin, Houghtin Mifflin Harcourt, & Netgalley)



 Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
(Thanks to Orbit, HarperTeen, & Netgalley)


Pure by Julianna Baggott
(Thanks to Grand Central & Netgalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva