Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? November 7, 2011



It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

Well, it's been quite a while since I participated in this meme.  I thought it might be fun to do so this week, as I am finally caught up on writing reviews.  Quite a lot has changed in the past 4 months, but I am still having a blast running my little corner of the internet.  I finished my first ever blog event last week.  I also hit my reading goal for the year and am still going strong.  I've also completed all but one reading challenge, so I'm sitting pretty until I start all over again in January.

What I Finished


Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (review coming on Tuesday)

What I'm Reading



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Heiber

Up Next


Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Legend by Marie Lu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva