Friday, April 25, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - April 25, 2014



Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.  This week's question is:


Have any pets? Tell us or show us!

I have 3 wonderful cats to show you.  First, meet Tadhg:


Tadhg was my little writing buddy and my partner in crime.  He was my first cat in 4 years and he was spectacular.  We lost him in January of this year, but he's still with me and I will never forget him.

Meet Widget:

Widget is a handsome boy, a playful cat, and, to be honest, a complete jerk sometimes.  LOL  He's my daughter's cat and he lets everyone know it.  I'm also convinced he's the cat the Friends song is about.  You know the one.

Meet Rochester:

Rochester is my sweet old man.  We rescued him from the shelter in January, where they thought he was a kitten.  Nope.  He's just tiny and, I'm quite sure, a lot older than they thought.  He's an awesome cat, though, and has so much love to give.  Just look at that face!

So, that's my bunch.  Who are your furry friends?


6 comments:

  1. I love your kitties! Black cats are the best. My old roommate had one named Beast and having her around convinced me to get my kitty!

    Happy FF! Old follower!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Your cats are so so cute. Thanks for stopping by. Love to find a fellow black cat lover :) Following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I wish I could have kitties. I have cat allergies. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Followed you back GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww your kitties are so cute! :D I really want a cuddly cat, but my parents say that they are lazy unlike dogs :(( I wish I have a cat though!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute kittens. Thanks for following. Following back via GR, Twitter and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such beautiful babies! Bless Tadhg's heart. I'm sorry for his loss! Widget sounds a lot like my kitty, Abi. She's full of attitude. :) Thanks for stopping by my FF! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva