Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon 2014



It's been ages since I participated in a read-a-thon, so I thought I would start with this one since I've enjoyed it in the past.  This year, I am committed to reading 3 books.  Because I'm doing this for fun, none will be review books.  All of these are books I own and have been looking for a chance to read.  I plan to read the following:


Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
The Outside by Laura Bickle
Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts

If you would like to participate, follow this link to the sign-up post and use the linky to sign up.  I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

  1. It has been awhile! Glad to have you with us again, Marla. I wish I could read only non-review books, but unfortunately I have a book tour review due tomorrow. However, I'll be reading The Strain later in the week to get started for my read-a-long at my horror blog. You have a great line-up there. Hope you get to them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly going to try! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. :-)

      Delete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva