Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4 - April 26, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme dedicated to sharing your book hauls and swag.  Please visit this link to find out more.

It's been a pretty good week with lots of nice pick-me-ups that were much-needed in light of some medical problems I am facing.  It was nice to have these pretties to think about and I can't wait to read them all.



The Books

For Review


Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (paperback from Sterling Publishing)


Dirty Wings by Sarah McCarry (eGalley from Netgalley & St. Martin's)
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett (eGalley from Netgalley & Harlequin Teen)
Firebug by Lish McBride (eGalley from Netgalley & Henry Holt & Co.)

Purchased

Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley


Steam & Sorcery by Sidney Spencer Pape (eBook)
Photographs & Phantoms by Sidney Spencer Pape (eBook)
Kilts & Kraken by Sidney Spencer Pape (eBook)



What I Read

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! These all sound great :) Happy reading! Here is my haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Dirty Wings, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting to hear on The Stepsisters Tale, hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Some new titles I haven't heard of yet. Hope you enjoy them all. Here's ours if you'd like to see them: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know quite a few people who have read the Tiger's Curse books and they have loved them! I hope you enjoy them too!

    unfortunately I do not recognise any of the other books so I will have to look them up!

    Thanks for sharing & have a great week! :)


    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva