Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2 - April 12, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme dedicated to sharing your book hauls and swag.  Please visit this link to find out more.

Compared to last week's catch-up post, this week's is tiny, but no less welcome.  I was surprised to have anything this week, to be honest, but I had a surprise in the mail yesterday in the form of my LibraryThing Early Reviewers prize for March.

ARC



The Falconer by Elizabeth May (won from LibraryThing Early Reviewers)

eGalleys



Reborn by C.C. Hunter
The Fire Wish by Amber Lough



The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan
Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann

eLibrary Loans



A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

13 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Reborn seems to be a popular choice this week. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice haul! Have seen quite a few of these around the blogosphere! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul! The covers are amazing and I hope the stories are as good! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul my dear! You have some lover covers there, especially The Falconer. I have heard amazing things about The Masque of Red Death series. Yet another one I need to start!

    Enjoy all of your books and the rest of the weekend! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul, lots of amazing looking books. I recently got The Falconer and I can't wait to read to read it. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!I havent heard most of these but i hope you enjoy them!
    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE DOLLS, yes! I so can't wait to finally read it once I've gone through a few more, because, well, voodoo. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the covers of Dolls and Poisoned Apples! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful covers! Hope you enjoy them all, great haul!
    Have a great week :)

    My STS
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. reborn and fire wish look awesome!!! hope you enjoy

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful new additions, I hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva