Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1 - April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a meme dedicated to sharing your book hauls and swag.  Please visit this link to find out more.

Soooo... I have A LOT of time to make up for.  We're already 4 months into 2014 and I have quite the backlog of books to share.  Of course, why wouldn't I?  I haven't blogged here since last March.  Anyway, the following is 3 entire months worth of books.  I know it's a lot, but as I said, I have a lot of time to make up for.  There is no way I'm going to post pics of all of these, so I'll only be posting pics of my review copies and swag and covers of a few of the remaining books.

ARCs, Finished Review Books, & Swag


Everyday Angel: New Beginnings by Victoria Schwab
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Door by Andy Marino
Monument 14: Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne
Followers by Anna Davies
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


Ruin and Rising swag box (carved box, chapter sampler, & 3 candles)


The Finisher by David Baldacci (ARC & journal)

Kindle Books


Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Hounded by Kevin Hearne
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner


Dreams and Shadows by C. Robert Cargill
The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble
Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin


Prophecy by Ellen Oh
A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
Taken by Erin Bowman
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch
The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch


Dark Witch by Nora Roberts
Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
The Misremembered Man by Christina McKenna
The Bird Eater by Ania Ahlborn


The Invisible Woman: The Story of Nelly Ternan and Charles Dickens by Claire Tomalin
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
Splintered by A.G. Howard
How to Eat a Cupcake: A Novel by Meg Donohue
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Astor Place Vintage: A Novel by Stephanie Lehmann
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott


eGalleys


The Here and Now by Ann Brasheres
Unmasking Juliet by Teri Wilson
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter
The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst
Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes & Loretta Nyhan
Foretold by Rinda Elliot
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross


Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule
Witchfall by Victoria Lamb
In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
Feral by Holly Schindler


The Best Horror of the Year, Volume 6 edited by Ellen Datlow
Born of Deception by Teri Brown
Amity by Micol Ostow
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
Suffer the Children by Craig DiLouie


 The Oversight by Charlie Fletcher
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Allies & Assassins by Justin Somper
The Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero

28 comments:

  1. Wow! You have some amazing books there! It looks like we have the same taste in books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty excited about them. I wish I had more hours in the day to read them all.

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, are you serious? Your haul is basically my TBR list from this year. :D You lucky duck, I hope they are all just amazing! :) Enjoy all your goodies and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a lot, but this is basically everything I've gotten since the beginning of the year. That and my obsession with discount Kindle books. LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow, this haul is AMAZING! I don't even know from where to start. Better Off Friends - can't wait to read that one. Also Darkworld looks so good!
    Happy reading and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll get to read them soon. I have a lot of catching up to do!

      Delete
  4. You got a ton of really great books. Congrats!!

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves-4514.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been seeing the Finisher around a few blogs this week. I really like the covers for some of the arcs.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Ruin and Rising cover is my favorite, but The Winner's Curse cover is lovely, too.

      Delete
  6. So many good books this week! I have heard amazing things about the Grisha Trilogy. That is such a pretty swag pack that you have there! :)

    Splinter was a book that I saw around literally all of the time! It was and is all over the blogosphere! :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

    Have a great weekend! :)


    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    My haul will be up tomorrow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the Grisha Trilogy is simply amazing. It's one of my highly recommended books when friends ask about good books to read.

      Delete
    2. Gonna have to pick it up soon! I know some things about it but not that much so this could be interesting! Thanks for the recommendation! :) xxx

      Delete
    3. It has the feel of Russian lore about it, but it's set in a fictional world that is full of magic and danger. Definitely worth it. And you're very welcome. :-)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow! Amazing haul here!! Where to begin!! What cool "deliveries" you got! The books and the swag presentation! Totally awesome! I don't get nearly enough of those! Rarely any. I do love a surprise package in the mail!

    I've read The Girl with the Windup Heart and it was awesome! Hope you enjoy it too! Got Dark World myself this week and looking forward to reading that one as well!

    And yay Kelley Armstrong & Maria V. Snyder!! And I'm terrible with remembering where all my blogging buddies are from, but if you live in the US be sure to check out my giveaway to win a signed book by Maria!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grisha package was my third promotional package ever. It felt like Christmas. LOL

      I'm glad to hear The Girl with the Windup Heart was so good. I loved the last book, so I'm excited.

      KA and MVS are definitely two of my favorites. I want to read everything they ever wrote. LOL Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway, btw. See you tomorrow. :-D

      Delete
  8. Jeez, so many great books, and I'm SO jealous of that swag box! Have fun reading them all :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a lot, but I probably won't have this much again unless I save them up for another 3 months. LOL

      Delete
  9. WOW!! What a fantastic group of books you've got there!! I really loved Splintered. And Better Off Friends was one of my favorite books so far this year. It's absolutely adorable!! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies!!

    BTW ~ Owls are the best. :) Totally loving your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I, personally, am an owl nut. :-)

      Delete
  10. OMG i adore your blog! You have a new follower. BTW, great haul! enjoy your books

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! :-D I'm headed over to take a look at your blog right now.

      Delete
  11. Oh wow...I'm not sure which to drool over first. ;) RUIN AND RISING! YAY. And then...omg, I'm so in love with the Splintered series. Unhinged is almost better, but still, they were both 5 stars for me. x) And I'd SO like to read The Winner's Curse. I hope you enjoy them all! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how I wish Ruin and Rising was the whole ARC. Alas, it is a chapter sampler. *cries* No matter. I will read it as soon as it comes out. How can I not when I need to round out the collection?

      Delete
  12. Amazing haul and rocking swag!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Just visited your blog and returned the favor. :-)

      Delete
  13. wow! lots of gorgeous reads, a bit jealous ;) enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will. Maybe over time, but still. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. WOW! Amazing haul. That Ruin & Rising box is amazing, very jealous. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva