Monday, October 3, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon: Starting Line

It's time for another read-a-thon, and what better read-a-thon is there for October than Castle Macabre's Frightful Fall Read-a-Thon? The goal is to read as much or as little as you want between October 3 at 12 AM and October 9 at 11:59 PM, but at least ONE of those books much be a horror novel, or something spooky, a thriller, or something with spookiness to the premise.

I will be doing most of my reading while I visit my family, so I won't get to come back to update this post until Wednesday, but here is what I hope to read this week:

  • Every Other Day
  • Rot & Ruin
  • The Dead-Tossed Waves
  • Possess
  • Frost
  • Ashes

I don't know if I'll manage to do so, but I would love it if I can pull it off! Are you participating? Let me know. I'd like to come by to see your progress when I return. Good luck, everyone!

Progress

  • Every Other Day - finished on 10/4/2011
  • Rot & Ruin - finished on 10/5/2011
  • Frost - finished on 10/6/2011
  • The Dead-Tossed Waves - finished on 10/9/2011
  • Possess - in progress



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva