Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: October 19, 2011


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and widget. (Special note: The nifty button above comes from Lindsay at The Violet Hour. Isn't it pretty?)

This week, I'm waiting on the follow up to one of my favorite books of the year, Anna Dressed in Blood. The title of the second book is Girl of Nightmares and the cover was released just last week! I'm waiting on pins and needles for this one due to the sheer fact that I was raving about Anna Dressed in Blood for weeks after reading it. I've lost count of how many times I've recommended it. It's going to be a long, long wait until release day!


No plot description or release date as of this date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva