Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Well, folks, I'm afraid that I just had a bit too much to say this week. I had to split my vlog into 2 sections just so I could upload them to Youtube. Forgive me? Part 1 contains the books I bought, while part 2 contains eBooks, Netgalley books, & books signed at The Southern Festival of Books. I'm also trying a new sign-off, so let me know if you think it sounds dorky. Oh, and though I usually add links to the books, that will have to wait for now. It took so long to edit my vlog that it has gotten very late.

Part One



Part Two




Just in case you are wondering, the intro music is a snippet from "So I Thought" by Flyleaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva