Saturday, October 1, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It's the end of another long week, but today was so worth the wait.  As I type this, it is the night of October 1, the weather was cool all day, and there is a definitely chill in the air tonight.  This makes me very content.  Now, if only my daughter would go to bed so I can get some work done.  I have some fun books this week, probably more than I should have, but it is going to be getting better.  My poor husband has come over to the dark side, as I like to joke, and has started bragging to his professor about how much I have read this year.  I guess he has decided to go by the old adage, "If you can't beat them, join them!"

ETA: Change of plan.  I'm not going out of town until next weekend.  ::sighs::



Won

Where She Went by Gayle Forman - Thanks, Jenny!

Gift
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson


Bought

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Shadowspell by Jenna Block
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
Ruined by Paula Morris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva