Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

It's been a lively week here on the blog thanks to my Halloween event.  Tomorrow is the big day, so I thought I would liven things up and film my vlog in my Halloween costume.  It's book-inspired, so I challenge you to guess who I am supposed to be.





Purchased
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Bitten by R.L. Stine
The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Look Both Ways by Jacquelyn Mitchard

For Review

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Thanks to Little, Brown & Co.)
Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett (Thanks to Delacorte BFYR & Netgalley)
Seraphina by Rachel Harman (Thanks to Random House BFYR & Netgalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva