Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

No vlog this week, folks. I'm simply feeling too tired and don't think it would turn out very well. I do have some good books to share with you all, though. I got some pre-orders, a spur of the moment purchase, and I even won a book! How did you all do this week? (P.S. Just so you all know, a lot of the ebooks I bought this week were due to some fantastic deals on Nook.com. All you Nook readers out there should definitely check it out!)

Purchases














The Revenant by Sonia Gensler

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry


Won

Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey - won via LibraryThing Early Reviewers












Ebooks














Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Eve by Anna Carey















Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick















Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva