Saturday, June 2, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It & New to the Nest - May 27 - June 2


Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, where I may be going, and the books I received since last week.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!
Books Read This Week

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini


Currently Reading

Call of the Sea by Rebecca Hart
Arise by Tara Hudson


Up Next

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund


Reviews Posted

The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman


Other Posts






Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London (new; Amazon)
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright (used, local book store)
Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman (used, local book store)
Ascend by Amanda Hocking (new, Kroger)


Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
(from the publisher via Netgalley)

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
(ebook, purchased)

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
(ebook, purchased)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Darkness Before Dawn. I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-37-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful spines. Those will look good on your shelf.
    Great haul! I really liked Dark Kiss and Darkness Before Dawn! Hope you enjoy them too!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchanted is one I can't wait for! Dearly Departed has such a gorgeous cover! Great week. Check out Our Week in Books

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva