Saturday, June 30, 2012

Owl Tell You All About It - June 30, 2012


Welcome to my weekly recap of events here on Starting the Next Chapter.  Here, you can see what I read, what I'm reading, what I'm reading next, what I've written, and where I may be going.  Take a look around and feel free to comment.  I love comments and am always happy to return the visit!

Books I've Read This Week

Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Eve by Anna Carey


Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Once by Anna Carey
Uglies: Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld

 The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee


Did Not Finish

Burn Mark by Laura Powell


Currently Reading

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
The Dream Slayer by Jill Cooper

Up Next

Long Lankin by Lindsay Barraclough
 Black City by Elizabeth Richards
So Close to You by Rachel Carter


Reviews Posted

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
Venom by Fiona Paul
Eve by Anna Carey


Other Posts

Trade the Right Way! Tips for Making a Good Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva