Friday, June 15, 2012

Cover Alert! Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

You all probably know what a huge fan I am of Ruta Sepetys, so when I found out that the cover to her next book, Out of the Easy, would be released on Entertainment Weekly's Shelf Life today, I was very excited.  It was as beautiful as I expected it would be.  Just take a look for yourself after the jump!




I love everything about it.  The colors and the appearance of texture appeal to me and I adore the bird cage.  It almost looks as though the girl is locked in the cage, which has great symbolism.  I'm so very excited to see this cover and absolutely can't wait to read Out of the Easy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover. I got an ARC at BEA, but it didn't have a cover yet. Now I'm even more excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva