Saturday, April 21, 2012

24 Hour Read-a-Thon - Mid-Event Survey

I've made it half-way through my second book and I'm actually okay with that.  I'm having a good time just sitting here reading while my husband finishes his paper.  I've got a few questions to answer now that the read-a-thon's halfway point has arrived.

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

I'm doing just fine.  I'm starting to crave coffee, though, so it looks like I might be hitting my first low-point.

2) What have you finished reading?

I've finished Purity by Jackson Pearce and half of Until I Die by Amy Plum.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
I'm loving Until I Die!

4) What about your favorite snacks?
I just had a Mounds ice cream bar that was simply yummy.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I have, actually.  I've checked out a few mini challenges.  Thanks to all of those hosting them.  They're a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear you final thoughts on Until I die.  Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva