Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary, so this vlog that was filmed last night is all you'll be seeing or hearing from me today.  You'll want to watch this one, though.  Please pardon the damp hair and book avalanche that occurs.  Honestly, if it can happen, it will where I'm concerned!  Anyway, I've got some great stuff to share, so I hope you'll check it out!  Be sure to leave me your mailbox links so I can come visit you all on Monday!





For Review

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Any Love But Mine by Debbie Davies
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Silver by Talia Vance
Redemption by Veronique Launier






Won or Gifted

Rock On by Denise Vega
Beneath a Meth Moon by Jacqueline Woodson
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
Between Shades of Gray (signed) by Ruta Sepetys


Bought

Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Meridian by Amber Kizer






Swear by Nina Malkin
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Possession by Elana Johnson
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers






The Hunter's Moon by O.R. Melling
The Summer King by O.R. Melling
The Book of Dreams by O.R. Melling
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong






The Giver by Lois Lowry
Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Shadowland by Meg Cabot
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi





6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books this week! I'd list all the books on here that I'm anxiously waiting to get, but it would be a very long list!

    Here's my IMM!

    Happy reading!

    -Lexi, the Literature Lion
    http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I see someone having this many new books in just a week.
    WOW!
    And you have so many I'm looking forward to read as well... Gilt, Tyger Tyger,  Possession... Hope you'll enjoy them! :)

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing mailbox this week! I'm so jealous that you got Masque of the Red Death! It's at the top of my wishlist (and it's teasing me because it releases on my birthday)! Grave Mercy, The Body Finder, The Calling, The Selection... AH! I want to read all of these so bad! Enjoy all these awesome new books and Happy Anniversary!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many books this week! I love the cover of The Selection and I have Swear on my shelf and I hope to read it as soon as I read the first book! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I definitely went overboard this week.  O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6.  Thank you!  Also, rest assured that Masque is amazing!  So glad there will be more books.  :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva