Thursday, April 12, 2012

Follow Friday - April 13, 2012



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.This week's featured blogger on Parajunkee.com is Gizmo's Reviews, while the feature on AlisonCanRead.com is Book Briefs. Be sure to stop by, follow, and say, "Hello!"

This week's question is:

Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

That's a hard one!  After a quick thinking session, I think I would have to go with The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.  I would be so worried that the feel of the story would get lost in translation or that the horses wouldn't look right.  I would be a nervous wreck waiting to see it as a movie.


4 comments:

  1. Melanie @ThedailyprophecyApril 14, 2012 at 2:44 PM

    Hmmm, I've seen a lot of reviews about this book, so I'm definitely going to give it a try! I'm always nervous about refilmings, since there is no way they can film every details of the book. And most of the times, they leave my favorite scenes out :p

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Vains Paranormal FantasyApril 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

    Hi Marla!!

    I haven't read the book, sorry :(

    Thanks for visiting!! Have a wonderful weekend, and I'm a new RSS subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle@Book BriefsApril 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

    ooh I haven't read the scorpio races yet but I can't wait to! Thanks for stopping by my FF post. Im a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Happy Hopping! 

    New follower via email and Twitter

    Twitter @mirely   

    rumorhasitummhmm.blogspot.com

    Mirely @ Rumor Has It

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva