Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Preparing to Get My Read-a-Thon On



As long as none of our current plans change, I will be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon this year!  I really wanted to last year, but I couldn't pull it together since I found out at the last minute and couldn't get Owlet to my parents' house for a visit.  This year, however, I should be able to participate.  I don't know how many books I am really capable of reading within a 24 hour period, but I have picked 6 in the hopes that I can finish at least 4 of them.  The other 2 are in case I finish with time left.


Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Until I Die by Amy Plum
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coates

4 comments:

  1. I read Peculiars. I thought it was good! My first experience with a steampunk. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for exciting book lists.  I can't wait for the readathon.  I'm glad to know you are participating.  I'll be checking in to cheer you on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Thanks!  I'm really looking forward to it.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the readathon! I hope you get to all the books on your list. I loved Armstrong's Darkest Powers series but I haven't read any of her other series yet.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva