Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

Happy Easter, everyone!  If you follow me on Twitter, you may know about my bad weekend.  I was sick for most of the day Saturday and, unfortunately, had to go to the ER.  I didn't get home until 5 AM on Sunday morning, from which time I proceeded to sleep for most of the day, so please pardon my general loopiness.  However, I do have something great to tell you about, so I'll do my best to pull through with a vlog.  





For Review

Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
Struck by Gennifer Bosworth
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellison
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga



Trade

Torment by Lauren Kate
Betrayals by Lili St. Crow



Bought

Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Above by Leah Bobet
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Inner Demons by Sarah Cannon
Howl by Jayme Morse & Jody Morse
Blood Moon by Jayme Morse & Jody Morse
By the Pale Moonlight by Jennifer Hendren
Soujourner by Maria Rachel Hooley
Camille by Tess Oliver
Blood of Anteros by Georgia Cates
Bitterroot Crossing by Tess Oliver
Becoming by Raine Thomas
Witchblood by Emma Mills
A Job from Hell by Jayde Scott
Voodoo Kiss by Jayde Scott
When Copper Suns Fall by KaSonndra Lee
A Moonlit Night by Adrianna White
After Dark by Bryan Lee
Mesmerized by Julia Crane & Talia Jager
Spirited by Multiple Authors
Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase
The Reaping by M. Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva