Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Because I Am a Glutton for Punishment... Another Read-a-Thon!


This time, I'll be participating in a longer read-a-thon.  I participated in Michelle's Halloween read-a-thon last year and had a great time, so when I received the invite on Goodreads for the Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon, I signed up immediately.  My goal is to read at least 5 books, though more would be awesome.  I haven't decided exactly which books I want to read, but here's the stack from which I will choose my books over the next week.

Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson
The Loners: Quarantine #1 by Lex Thomas
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin
A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Nevermore by Kelley Creagh
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

2 comments:

  1. I love Nevermore and Ashes so much!! I hope you get lots read and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I hope so, too!  I'm not quite sure which one to read first.  :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva