Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dauntless Faction Movie Night - A Dauntless Street Team Special Post

It's time for a little fun.  We on the Dauntless Street Team were given a special mission this week.  That mission: to blog about all things Dauntless by choosing 1 of 3 topics and sharing our suggestions.  I chose to write up a list of suggested movies for a Dauntless Faction movie night.  I love movies, and the only thing better is a movie that sweeps you up and makes you feel like you're on an adventure all your own.  I've chosen 5 movies that I think would be perfect for a Dauntless movie night.  Leap for the train, grab your popcorn, and join me for a movie night of epic proportions!






What say you, Dauntless?  What would be on your movie night line-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva