Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

All I wanted for Mother's Day was books, so books I got. I have a great haul this week. I've got so many books that I want to read that my head is almost spinning!




Books Bought














The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl














Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (the infamous autographed clearance find!)

NOOK ebook

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning











Book Won


The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright (Another autographed book! Thanks, S.J.!)












Library Book

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

11 comments:

  1. Wow, fun! I'm waiting for Abandon in the mail! I'm getting super impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, B&N dropped the ball on me, so I understand the waiting. I have express shipping and it only just arrived yesterday! So much for pre-ordering. They didn't even notify UPS until the end of the business day on Tuesday and I had placed the order on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing at your signed copy of CoFA!! So lucky!

    I really enjoyed The Forest of Hands and Teeth, hope you do as well :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I LOVED Fallen! :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so like me and buy books in bulk! LOL! I look at them on my kindle after I have them sorted and I'm like "Well, I have some reading to do!" But you have the FEVER SERIES!!!!!!! I really hope you like them!

    I wasn't keen on Twilight either. I never did reviews on them because I felt I would be unnecessarily cruel and that's not my style in reviewing lol.

    I haven't bought books in a while so I wasn't able to post a 'in my mailbox' this week. But my birthday is Wednesday and I asked for amazon gift cards so I'm hoping for the best! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some awesome books this week! Clockwork Angel is one of my favourite books ever, and Beautiful Creatures is awesome too! I can't wait to read Abandon, that looks awesome and I love the cover :) Happy reading!

    Bella
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many great books this week. Oh I do hope you love The Forest of Hands and Teeth. I couldn't put it down.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox, I hope you're going to enjoy your reads!
    I really loved Clockwork Angel and Beautiful Creatures and I am eagerly awaiting Abandon :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/3b2z9lq
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I absolutely ADORE Clockwork Angel! And I would love to get the chance to read Kelley Armstrong's book including the new series Darkness Rising (The Gathering) :)

    ★Leila

    PS. I should really pay attn to what I am doing when trying to comment lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I've read The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Born at Midnight, and The Reckoning. Trust me, those are fantastic books! And I have reviews for all of them on my blog!
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva