Thursday, May 5, 2011

Follow Friday: May 6, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.

This week's question is:

Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

There have been some tough questions, lately. This one bore some thought, as well. I think I would most like to be Shannon Parker from P.C. Cast's Divine by Mistake. I would be able to keep my red hair (the feature I am most proud of), plus she is in possession of a sharply honed wit (honestly, I laugh my way through the book every single time I read it) and a great memory (I only wish I could recall passages from poetry and prose like she does). Not to mention, she gets to act as goddess incarnate and is treated like a queen. After the semester I've had, that sounds fantastic.

The character I would most like to date would be Shannon's mate, Clan Fintan, from the same series. Tall, dark, handsome (in both centaur and human form), and smart? Yes, please! Plus, the two work so well together that I wouldn't dream of having it any other way.

9 comments:

  1. To date: Lestat

    To be: Same answer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound like great characters. I'll have to look that book up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check this book out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to check this book out! I love Greek mythology in almost any form! And I'm seeing a LOT of YA books that are taking to it lately and that makes me extremely psyched!!

    Thanks for visiting/following my blog! I'm a new follower now too! Can see we already have a lot in common!

    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the series but I'm sure they are awesome choices. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. I am following you now! I haven't read the novels that your choices come from...but I may have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to say Hi~

    Please check out our blog and join our opening giveaway!

    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Saturday :) Hopping over...new follower.

    Check my blog out at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva