Saturday, May 7, 2011

What's Your Status? May 7, 2011

This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the status of my reading challenges. For the next few weeks, What's Your Status? will be hosted by Marcie at To Read or Not to Read, so submissions should be made there. So, without further ado, here is my week in summary:

Books Finished: Week of May 1 - May 7














Abandon by Meg Cabot
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White














City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Currently Reading














Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Next on My To-Read List














Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Uglies by Scott Westerfield

What I Want to Buy/Borrow Next














The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Reviews

Abandon
The Reckoning
Paranormalcy
City of Bones

Challenges

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (40/75, 53% finished) - Goodreads says that I am 15 books ahead of schedule.

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge (11/20, 55% finished) - I am going at a rate of 1 ebook per week lately.

Being a Jane Austen Mystery Challenge 2011 (1/8, 13% finished) - Once again, I haven't made any progress on this one. I think the problem is that I haven't been in the mood for a straight-up mystery lately.

The Sense and Sensibility Bicentenary Reading Challenge 2011 (5/10, 50% finished) - I finally hit the midway point with this challenge!

2011 YA Reading Challenge (25/50, 50% finished) - I am definitely moving along at a nice pace on this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What are you thinking of Once a Witch? And let me know about Hex Hall. Both those books our on my TBR list. Oh, and Starcrossed too. You'll probably get to all these before I do. I'm anxious to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla, It looks like you had a great reading week. You've read so many good books. Thanks for participating in WYS :)

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva