Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I got some nice books this week. They might not be as numerous as last week, but they're still going to be a lot of fun. I got a package from Harper Collins as well as Simon & Schuster this week, so many thanks to both! I don't have a vlog this week since my camera batteries are dead and I haven't had the chance to charge them.

From Publishers














The White Devil by Justin Evans (won via Goodreads First Reads)
The Little Women Letters by Gabrielle Donnelly (from the good folks at Simon & Schuster)

From Netgalley














The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

From the Library














Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Need by Carrie Jones
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater










Ebook















Heart of the Witch by Alicia Dean

9 comments:

  1. You go some Awesome books this week! I still have yet to read Spellbound but I have heard some great things about it. Also I can't wait to read Pretties, I really enjoyed the first book!
    Happy Reading

    My IMM: http://tiny.cc/b56bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that a lot of people are reading The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross. Must be good.

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been absolutely dying to read The Girl in the Steel Corset and Spellbound! I hope you enjoy them! Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Marla, what a nice bundle of books, including The Girl in the Steel Corset, your WoW from last week! :D Btw, I did get the prequel story you told me about, so here's hoping to read it soon. I so want to read Spellbound and Need, so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on them. Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

    Come see my IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in reading The Girl in the Steel Corset and Spellbound. Both look very good.

    Here's my IMM: http://yasweetescape.blogspot.com/2011/05/imm-2-may-22-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox!
    I'm reading The Girl in the Steel Corset right now and love it so far and I really loved Spellbound!
    I also read Pretties and Need and the latter is a good beginning for a great series!

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/3bzplv9
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I love the Uglies trilogy, it's really great. One of the first dystopians I read actually. Enjoy all of your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can't wait to read Spellbound. It looks so good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva