Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday: May 13, 2011



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and is a way for book bloggers to get to know each other better. To join in and make some friends, simply follow the directions listed by Parajunkee on her blog.

Well, now that Blogpocalypse has ended (but I do want my last two posts back, Blogger!), let's get this show on the road again.

This week's question:

The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

This week, it's no contest: a certain point at the end of Mockingjay had me tearing up. I might get riled up from time to time, but I'm definitely a big softy.

9 comments:

  1. I just had myself an emotional ending in Hard Bitten! Still have to create my review, but I am still reeling!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Mockingjay too, great series of books. Love your blog, I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I agree...I want my posts back too. That was so frustrating.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pretty sad about the end of Mockingjay too. I cried hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so behind not having read this series yet. Cant wait to do so though :)

    ★ Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I loved the Hunger Games trilogy!

    My FF for this week is here,
    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aside from the ending of MOCKINGJAY, I think the part where Katniss found out...someone else she was travelling with (trying to stay vague for the commenters!) had been killed really shook me up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't make myself read the rest of the Hunger Games after the first book. I don't mind if a book surprises me with emotional moments, but going into a book that everyone says is emotional/heart-wrenching/tear-jerking is a whole other ballgame I don't suit up for.

    Happy Friday from a new follower!
    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like to read books that make me cry. I read to escape things that make me cry. That isn't to say that I don't like emotional reads though.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva