Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation Time!

From tomorrow (Thursday) though Tuesday, I will not be making any new posts, meaning I am taking a break from the memes I typically participate in. I will be headed back to my hometown for an overdue visit with my family, a trip to used book heaven (a.k.a. McKay Used Books), and, if the weather agrees, maybe a trip to the zoo. If I can manage, I hope to finish Divergent and post a review, but as of yet am unsure as to whether I can squeeze it in tomorrow between a lunch out with my book buddy and packing for myself and a two year-old. I'm sure I will post IMM when I get back, as I will probably have books I want to show off. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I look forward to a report of your trip should you feel so inclined. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an awesome time! :)

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva