Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

This week I thought I would try out making a vlog. Thank goodness for the speech class I took this semester. Otherwise, I don't think I would have felt comfortable enough to do it! Looking at it, however, I have come to the realization that I need a day at the salon. My hair needs to be styled in a bad way!




Books Featured

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
Uglies by Scott Westerfield
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon (release date: June 14)
The Map of Time by FĂ©lix J. Palma (release date: June 28)


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF THE MAMAS OUT THERE!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Marla! Hope you enjoy you new reads. I didn't really like Deliverance Dane, but I hope you do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! You have quite a few there that I want to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 books with Glass in the title! Kind of funny in a way. Of course only a fellow book blogger/reviewer might see it that way! ;)


    Here's my IMM

    Old-ish Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I just picked up Demonglass from the library. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, The Map of Time is a great title with a pretty cover. I love H.G. Wells, so I think I have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Uglies series is absolutely amazing. Enjoy reading he first novel. It should get you completely hooked on the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva