Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? May 2, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

I had an amazing reading week. I've read and reviewed five books since last Monday! I don't know how this week will shape up as of yet. I still have to take finals, after all, which will require some studying. I hope to at least finish up my library pile, though, as well as the last book in The Hunger Games trilogy so I can get them back to my friend.

What I Finished














Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins














Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Abandon by Meg Cabot

What I'm Reading














City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Up Next














Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

17 comments:

  1. I haven't read Mockingjay yet but I loved the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Bones, great choice! I love that series

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH you did have an awesome reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you have there! I lpved Mockingjay and have yet to read Abandon by Meg Cabot. Happy Reading
    Ange @ http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently read the 4th Mortal Instruments book and enjoying it. You have some amazing reads planned. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, I might have to copy a few :) I've currently got The Adults on my nightstand and a whole bunch at the library on hold for me that I haven't picked up yet. Have a great reading day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read The Hunger Games, but I did read Wings. Spells will probably be one of the next ones I read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! We are reading so many of the same books! SO much fun.

    Here is my week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great reading week! And thank you, thank you! I almost forgot about adding Colonel Brandon's Diary to my TBR list. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD! jealous You read the new Meg Cabot! I have been waiting for months. I'm waiting for my new Kindle to arrive before I buy it on Amazon!

    Happy reading!!!!!

    http://extraordinarybooksblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading1.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching Fire is my fave of THG trilogy :) I also love the Armstrong series xD City of Bones not so much, it felt like a Harry Potter fanfic :P

    My what are you reading post

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband is reading through Cassandra Clare's series. I haven't started it yet but I have all the books.

    Last week was all about finishing textbooks and relaxing with manga. Come see what I read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. just stopping by to see what you are reading this fine Monday afternoon. Abandon, may have to check that one out. happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Hunger Games books. I hope you enjoy the last two!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just put a hold on Kelley Armstrong's The Gathering at my library. This is my first time to your blog and I wanted to let you know that I too am a Gilmore Girls fan. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great pile of books! Looking forward to reading all your reviews =)
    And I just saw you added me to your sidebar! THANK YOU!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva