Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: May 11, 2011


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event from Jill at Breaking the Spine. To participate, simply share that book(s) you are eagerly awaiting the release of and report back to Breaking the Spine with the link to your post. Clicking the image above will take you straight to her post and link widget. (Special note: The nifty button above comes from Lindsay at The Violet Hour. Isn't it pretty?)

This week I am eagerly awaiting the release of the cover for Fever, the second instalment in Lauren DeStefano's The Chemical Garden trilogy. The cover will be revealed in July, while the book itself will have to be pined for until February 2012. That's right: ten whole months of waiting. It's a good thing there are other books coming between now and then to keep us all occupied!

13 comments:

  1. I love your blog! mine is from the same designer :)

    My WoW for this week is here :)
    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!I still have to read Wither!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Wither to read but if it is as good as everyone has said then I will be wanting this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to the sequel too. I really enjoyed Wither. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! FEVER!!! I absolutely cannot wait for this one. Wither was one of my favourite reads - instant love! Great pick!

    Check out my WOW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough waits! 2 months for the cover and then the book doesn't come out til February! I read the first one and liked it okay, I'm just more of a paranormal girl!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one that I am dying to get my hands on as well. The first one was amazing. I can't wait until the cover is released.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick and such a long wait !

    Paranormal Wastelands' Wow:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice,long wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Wither and really loved it so I definitely looking forward to this one!

    My W.O.W.: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for the cover of a book is almost as fun as waiting for the book itself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks pretty interesting; might need to pick this up. Great choice!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. It also depresses me to think of how long I have to wait for a book and I also console myself with the fact that other great books are coming out weekly, so time will fly!

    Here’s my WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva