Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 15, 2011 (Better late than never)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks. It's up to you!

I'm not going to subject you all to a vlog post today. I woke up positively sick and have been sleeping almost all day. I'm pretty sure I look like death, as if I'm not pale enough on my own! I did get a few new books this week, though, so I still want to share my haul.



Bought














Die for Me by Amy Plum (It showed up at my door on Tuesday to much fanfare by me.)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Borrowed from the Library














Evernight
by Claudia Gray
Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill

Ebooks














Once Dead, Twice Shy
by Kim Harrison
Remedial Magic by Jenna Black
Lure by Stephanie Jenkins














The Strange Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross

3 comments:

  1. Just finished reading The Strange Case of Finley Jayne. Really awesome! I'm reading The Girl in the Steel Corset now. So far, so good too! I hope you enjoy reading your books. :)

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Die for Me! Such a good book. Hope you enjoy everything you got this week =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Remedial Magic and Once Dead, Twice Shy! Hope you like them! They were good! Remedial Magic was a cool little fun read!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva