Friday, April 15, 2011

What's Your Status? April 16, 2011


This meme comes from Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. The object is to post what you have finished in the last week, what you are currently reading, what you plan to read in the coming week, and what you want to buy next. You can also post about reviews you've written and memes you have done, though these aren't mandatory. I'm also going to include the challenges my books have qualified for. So, without further ado, here is my contribution to What's Your Status?

(I missed out on the link-up post again last weekend. I do like this meme, however, so I'm going to continue with it for now.)

Books Finished: Week of April 10 - April 16














The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Wickham's Diary by Amanda Grange
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong














The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Currently Reading














Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Next On My To-Read List














Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

What I Want to Buy/Borrow Next














Die for Me by Amy Plum (I'm going to be pre-ordering this one soon.)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (This will likely be another pre-order.)

Reviews

The Iron Daughter
Wickham's Diary
The Summoning
The Iron Queen

Challenge Participation for the Week

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge (28/75, 37% finished) - I am still 7 books ahead of quota. However, I am hesitant to increase my number again until I have a better idea of what my fall course load will be like.

2011 YA Reading Challenge (15/20, 75% finished) - I am wondering if I could, in fact, read 40 this year. I think I'll wait until summer is over to reassess this one, as well.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Darkest Powers by Kelly Armstrong, such a great trilogy. Everything on your To-Read list is awesome and I totally want Die For Me too! Lots of awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post this week! You really did have a good week :). Good collection of books there. I want to read Die for Me as well!

    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva