Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? April 11, 2011


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme that comes to us from Sheila at Book Journey. To participate, simply post what you finished reading in the past week and what you plan to read this week. It is a good way to find other books you may enjoy reading. After you write your post, head over to Sheila's blog to leave your post's link on the link entry form at the bottom of the What are you reading? post.

Last week was a pretty good reading week. I read four books and started another, which I finished just today.

What I Finished














Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater














The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


What I'm Reading

Wickham's Diary by Amanda Grange (I haven't started this one quite yet since I have homework tonight, but I will be starting it first thing Monday morning.)










Up Next














The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr














Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

7 comments:

  1. Wither is on my must read list... Shiver was awesome... and you will love Linger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your reading list are great. Most of them are on my wishlist.

    Wickham's Diary is new for me.I'd love to read your thought about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of cool books in one post! I enjoyed The Iron Witch I hope you do too, I haven't started the Kagawa series but I may since I see it everywhere! My post

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection, I want to read them all!

    I especially can't wait to read Wither.

    Happy reading, I am sure you are going to enjoy your selection

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoy totally different genres but you had a great week!!

    Here's Mine: http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    Beautiful blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. As this week I was mostly writing for my projects, my list of finished books isn't as bloated with homework.. Come see what I finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have quite a few popular books here today!! How did you enjoy Wither?

    ReplyDelete

Ruta Fans
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Incredible Things and Under My Umbrella kits by Irene Alexeeva